Sunday, February 3, 2013

Class Project - Animoto



The class was so excited when I showed them the animoto about the phases of the moon.  I thought it would be fun for them to produce an animoto about Native Americans since they recently studied the Wampanoag.  The students choose pictures from Google Images related to the different subtopics they studied.  They selected pictures related to their way of living, homes, clothing and food.  Then students annotated the pictures. There was some discussion regarding the background for the Animoto.  They decided on an earth tone background because they had learned the Wampanoag depended on nature for their survival.  Finally, the accompanying music was selected.  Then, we produced our first animoto.  Needless to say, the students were thrilled!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lea! Your class did an awesome job on their Animoto. In fact, they have inspired me to create one with my class at the end of our science unit on rocks and soil. As always, thank you for sharing your great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to post a link to this last night and you had taken it down! I'm glad it's back so I can share it on my blog--it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of animoto! What was your process for putting it all together?

    ReplyDelete